HEBF (empty heart, full battery)
Feeling heartbroken? Someone screwed up with you? Forget it. Your heart can be empty, do not let your battery get too!
What is HEBF:
HEBF Optimizer is an application that aims to increase the performance of your device, also by focusing on battery performance, we didn’t forget it. With a clean, fresh and pleasant user interface, HEBF shows you the explanation of each option right below it. The application also features an useful and smart toolbox that you can use whenever you want.
A brief history:
Created in the midst of a broken heart, on top of this, the my device’s battery was discharging fast and increasing my fury. Then the application was created in 2014 (before in shell) intended to improve battery life and performance of your phone. – Ivsom Emídio.
▪ Root access is no longer a requeriment!
▪ Busybox installed (if rooted)
▪ Android 4.1+
Why do we need access to storage?
We need to copy some necessary files for the application to work, read them and then run them, for that, we need this permission.
(Root) Why do we need busybox?
Busybox assures us that all commands will run on all versions of the Android system, it is a binary that gathers the most common binaries into a single one, so if one of them is missing on your system, it will be present in busybox.
At the XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software-hacking/hebf-tweaking-battery-saver-optimizer-t3401341
Brought to you by: Lennoard Silva and Ivsom Emídio from Android VIP
Please check in-app changelog for a full list of changes
– HEBF Account and its features; login using it or your Google Account
– Create, save, restore and share backups using the Google Cloud
– CPU Manager improved (added support for big.LITTLE)
– Whitelist / blacklist in Doze settings
– Updated ART Compiler filters for Android 8.0+
– Adaptive icon for Android 8.0+
– Initial support for non-rooted devices
Copyright© 2018 Apk Farm