NAVITIME for Japan Travel will help you travel around like a local!
– We have discontinued support for versions less than Android 5.0.
– Explore (Travel guides/articles)
– Route Search
– Offline Spot Search (Free Wi-Fi, Currency Exchange, ATM, Tourist Information Center, Stations)
– Conversation Support
About the Features
– We provide you with basic guides and informative articles about traveling in Japan, written by foreign autohrs residing in Japan.
– Topics include Internet connection, transport, money, driving, experiences, food, etc.
– The app navigates you from your preferred point of departure to your destination.
– Search covers all modes of public transport (trains including JR and subway lines, airplanes, taxis, and ferries).
– Provides useful information such as the most convenient carriage number for train transit, platform information and station lists.
– Search directly from a zoomable interactive map of the Tokyo area.
– Allows you to save up to 50 recently searched routes. You can also see them while offline.
– You can save your route search results on your calendar.
Offline Spot Search:
– Search offline for the following spots:
* Free Wi-Fi hotspots (NTT FREE Wi-Fi, FREESPOT, Starbucks, SoftBank Wi-Fi, etc.)
* Currency Exchange
* Tourist Information Center
– “Spot Locator” will tell you the approximate distance and direction to your destination.
– Location mapping and spot search.
– A list of useful Japanese phrases.
– Get route directions on the map.
– Search alternative routes in case of a disruption to your searched route.
– View the time table of the public transportation method from the route search result.
To upgrade, please purchase the 7-day, 30-day, or 1 year Ticket via In-App-Purchase.
With a device running Android OS 5.0 or above, please set the following items in “Developer options” initial configuration to operate our app properly.
– Force GPU rendering
– Do not keep activities
– Background process limit
– Show all ANRs
– Minor bug fixes
Copyright© 2018 Apk Farm