Sudoku – Pretty puzzling. A free and offline Sudoku app.
Presenting you a modern and rethought Sudoku design. By removing excessive details from the screen, we managed to create a fresh and clean look for the puzzle that we all love – at the same time sustaining intuitive gameplay and customization.
The user interface is minimal and fast – starting a new Sudoku or continuing right where you left off is just one click away. There are no loading screens. What is more, you do not have to worry about not finishing a Sudoku. If you are in a hurry, just hit back or leave the app in any other way and the app takes care of saving your progress seamlessly. This for all difficulty levels separately.
So there you go! Choose your favorite colors and begin your smoothest and most elegant journey through endless amount of Sudoku puzzles!
Oh, and hopefully you love gimmicks. Changing the colors of the UI is not only available during the solving of Sudoku – you can do it literally from anywhere within the app!
– Selecting themes during gameplay
– Clean look and feel
– Input modes: cell first and digit first – without toggling
– Pencil marks (with automatic removal)
– 5 difficulty levels
– Top times
– Works offline
– Digit highlighting
– Count of remaining digits
– Automatic saving
– Board validation
– Optional aids
– Edge to edge board
– Satisfying animations
– Switch on and off themes
What to wait for:
– More themes
– Fix for vertically longer screens
– New theme selector.
– Back button in the top-left corner of the screen.
– Minor layout changes.
– Bug fix: Sudoku board appeared under the back button on some devices, when time counter was disabled.
– Bug fix: ‘Double tap erase’ and ‘Hold to erase’ settings were not saved after restarting the app.
– Bug fix: Potential fix for crashing Android 9 devices.
Copyright© 2018 Apk Farm